Range of services and procedure
Defining the search strategy is the key to a successful outcome. I recommend taking the broadest approach possible for the recruitment search in order to ensure that suitable individuals are reached in all relevant segments of the employment market.
In consultation with the client, the following search methods are employed – simultaneously, sequentially or selectively:
- Systematic research with identification and direct approach
- Placing of advertisements (sector-specific media and relevant online recruitment portals)
- Screening of applicant pool including recruitment in social networks
- Researching databases and initiating contact with managers already known personally
- Access to a global network via cooperation with consultants who operate internationally